EXCLUSIVELY AT NEW ORLEANS FISH HOUSE
Gulf States Aquaculture: Farm Raised Redfish
GULF STATES AQUACULTURE
Fish farming is an ancient industry that has become increasingly sophisticated in recent years. A huge global demand for seafood has made fish farming, or aquaculture, the world’s fastest-growing food industry. Nearly half of all seafood is farmed, and that number is rising every year.
Gulf States Aquaculture is an innovative aquaculture company farm raising fish in Palacios, Texas. Our farm is the only farm in Palacios that is actually seaside for direct access to the Fresh Gulf Waters.
The farm is inspected and approved for operation by the following organizations:
1) The United States Department of Agriculture
2) The Texas Department of Agriculture
3) The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
4) The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
5) The United States Fish and Wildlife Service, and the Environmental Protection Agency
We are also monitored by the FDA, who frequently take samples to maintain that we stay chemical and enhancement free. We also do our own water quality testing monthly that promotes proper PH values and ensures that we are staying within the TCEQ guidelines.